get to know me 💋


   


        Hello everyone! this is me, my name is Fidra Alisya Aprilianda, but u can call me Alisya. I was born in Bogor 22 April, 2004. In this year i gonna turn 19 years old, huft. I live in bogor with my parents. I was graduate from MAN 2 Kota Bogor in 2019. Had enogh grades, untill i choose Polimedia Jakarta for continue my studies.
 
        Why i choose the publishing study program? because i wanna get out of my comfort zone. I started trying to like writing by taking lessons until this semester 2. Actually i am interested in design, but the minim ability makes me pessimistic to try it. I like watching TikTok content, because in my opinion there are lots of positive lessons that we can take from there and also like to learn the new things. 

        I like listening viral music because I'm a FOMO or (Fear Of Missing Out) hahaha, I've liked Taylor Swift a lot since i was in elementary school until now, I like her striking red lips 🤟🏻.  I loveeee "style" on his 1989 album.

          Nice to meet you guys, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PBLL EDITING

review the last semester general english.